Festival Adz is a division within NMB Media that solely focuses on products and
companies’ branding at events throughout the United States.
With this new creation, NMB can now target attendees within the event as well as
outside. Not only will be targeting thousands of people with our on-site products
but also taking advantage of the mailing lists that these events have built up
through the years and most of them reaching up to 300,000 subscribers and websites
that receive over 50,000 hits per month.
In addition, and if time permits, we can be included in their printed advertising
campaign in Magazines, papers and ground level marketing like posters and flyers.
Also be included in their third party websites marketing campaigns, like music and
festivals dedicated websites (Jambase, Relix, Jambands, etc.), Social networks (Facebook,
MySpace, Reverbnation, Twitter, etc) and participants websites (bands and artists official
sites and social networks)
- A branded message (3000 square foot aerial banner) flies over the event, while Mobile Billboards concentrate on displaying the client's message to the attendees as they drive in.
- Once on the grounds and parked, the attendees come face to face with your client's branded message via our “eco-friendly” Adbikes or our electric Segways.
- Of course, we would also have vending tents with members of our team displaying your products and handing out collateral materials for you.
- These teams would be within the festival areas all day disbursing materials and interacting with attendees.
- In addition to our brand ambassadors, we would have banners with your client's message throughout the grounds in such areas as the main stage areas, front gates, bathrooms, fences, camping areas etc.
We will be targeting both multi-day camping events such as music festivals and street festivals.
Of course, street festivals are usually held in downtown areas of many cities throughout the
country, which will give us a few more options such as Mobile Billboards, Night Projections
and Banners on Buildings and Guerilla Marketing (chalk signs on crosswalks). Art fairs, very
popular during the summer months, will be targeted as well.
Please feel free to reach out to us should festival branding be on your client's target
list for this summer with any questions you may have about Music Festivals and Art Fairs
and what kind of presence you would like to have in them.
Please click on the link below and review some of the products we offer to make your next
festival campaign a success:
Si Ud. desea alcanzar a su publico en un Festival Hispano por favor visitenos a: www.nmnbhispano.com